Inflight Drop-Arm Hatch 4 Bike Rack
Specifically designed to enable boot access to hatchbacks, sedans, vans, and deep-faced rear door vehicles, without the need to un-rack your bikes. The high tensile steel spring pin folding system safely extends away from the rear door arch with plenty of ground clearance for your bikes.
Our Drop-Arm racks are constructed from premium, super strength, 4140 chro-moly steel. Endowed with 60% greater strength than racks made with mild carbon steel, InFlight's Drop-Arm Hatch rack provides safe & effortless transport for up to 4 bikes of various frame styles, shapes & sizes, to a maximum load of 60kg.
InFlight's premium quality engineering and patented fastening system minimizes sway and movement over all terrain, to ensure your precious bikes and vehicle arrive in pristine condition.
Once bikes are un-racked, collapse the rack arms out of harm's way. Removing the rack is as simple and quick as unscrewing the tow-ball pins.
- Tilts away from hatch-back for rear vehicle access while loaded.
- Single movement folding support arms
- Transports up to 4 bikes*
- Effortlessly carries various bike frame shapes, sizes and styles
- Maximum load to 60kg - perfect for heavy electric bikes
- Constructed from chro-moly steel (60% stronger than racks made with mild carbon steel)
- Finished with advanced long-life powder coatings
- Patented anti-sway, MultiCleat and shock-cord fastening system
- UV and weather resistant arm pads and fasteners
- Support strap and 1 x 10mm Allen key fitting tool supplied
- Extra security, 3-point fixing to tow-ball
- Fits on 1-7/8" (NZ standard tow-ball)
- Metal loop at the base of the rack can be used to lock bikes on for security.
- Created in New Zealand
*IMPORTANT: Electric bikes are heavy! Some weigh as much as 27kg each. Please check the weight of your electric bikes. Due to forces on the rack when tilted for access to your hatchback, you must ensure the total weight of your bikes is under the 60kg limit - this may mean you are restricted to transporting only 2 to 3 electric bikes on the Drop-Arm Hatch.