We’ve taken the same Specialized SL 1.1 system developed in-house to meet the needs of the world’s most discerning road and mountain riders with the Turbo Creo SL performance road bike and Turbo Levo SL trail bike and brought an entirely new and more maneuverable experience to the Vado family of recreation and commute-focused e-bikes.
There's no other e-bike out there with ride quality, range, and power like this, at a weight that's light enough to carry. The Turbo Vado SL 5.0 EQ is best for your daily commute, quick errands and getting around town. Extra-bright, built-in lights in front and back mean you'll see and be seen. DRYTECH fenders keep water and road spray away, and a standard rear rack is always ready for your bags and panniers. This is your go-to for local transportation.
- Integrated Turbo Connect Display to view key ride data quickly and safely.
- Fully integrated and secure Specialized 320Wh downtube battery w/optional Range Extender compatibility for up to 120 miles of range.
- Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W / 35Nm, 2x you rider amplification (180% assistance), assist up to 28mph.
- Lightweight and high-strength premium carbon fork with Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle.
- Future Shock 1.5 reduces impacts from rough roads and terrain, potholes be gone!
- Premium hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power.
- Extra-bright front and rear lighting to see and be seen.
- Turbo SL mounted rear rack, Racktime-compatible for your favorite bags and panniers, and DRYTECH fenders to keep the spray away.
- 12-speed Shimano SLX shifter and XT derailleur for lightweight, precise performance for the long haul.
- DT Swiss R500 disc wheels paired with fast-rolling, high-grip, Nimbus II Sport Reflect 700 tires with BlackBelt flat protection and reflective accents to increase visibility.
FRAME - E5 Aluminum, Fitness/Transportation Geometry, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Smooth Welds, reflective graphics
FORK - Future Shock 1.5, Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle, flat mount disc, carbon fork
FRONT HUB - Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x110mm, Center Lock™, 24h
REAR HUB - Specialized alloy rear hub disc, Center Lock™, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm, 28h
SPOKES - DT Swiss Industry
RIMS - DT Swiss R500 disc, 22mm internal width, 23mm internal depth
INNER TUBES - Presta, 40mm valve
FRONT TYRE - Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 700x38mm
REAR TYRE - Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 700x38mm
CRANKSET - Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset
CHAINRINGS - Praxis, 44t, 104BCD
SHIFT LEVERS - Shimano SLX, Rapidfire Plus, 12-speed, w/o OGD
REAR DERAILLEUR - Shimano XT, Shadow Plus, SGS Cage, 12-speed
CASSETTE - Shimano SLX, Hyperglide+, 12-speed, 10-45t
CHAIN - Shimano SLX, 12-speed, w/Quick Link
FRONT BRAKE - Tektro HD-R510, hydraulic disc, 160mm
REAR BRAKE - Tektro HD-R510, hydraulic disc, 160mm
HANDLEBARS - Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
GRIPS - Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
STEM - Specialized Stealth Stem, alloy, 14 deg, 31.8mm, integrated TCD-W mount
SADDLE - Bridge Sport, hollow cr-mo rails, 155mm
SEATPOST - Specialized, alloy, single bolt, 21mm offset, 27.2mm
SEAT BINDER - Integrated w/ frame
MOTOR - Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
UI/REMOTE - Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®
BATTERY - Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
CHARGER - Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
WIRING HARNESS - Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport
HEADLIGHT - Lezyne Ebike Power STVZO E115, 310Lumens, 12V
TAILLIGHT - Lezyne Ebike Rear Fender STVZO, 11Lumens, 12V
KICKSTAND - Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount
FENDERS - Specialized DryTech, Aluminum
RACK - Turbo SL Rack, Closed Platform, direct fender mount, Racktime-compatible, 15kg
PEDALS - Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors