The Turbo Creo SL E5 Comp features an E5 Premium Aluminum frame and a Future Shock 1.5. For the spec. Specialized included a 1x Shimano GRX group to take on shifting and braking duties, while DT R470 Boost™ wheels get wrapped in 28mm Turbo Pro tires to keep you rolling worry-free. And for the saddle, you'll find that the fan-favorite Body Geometry Power Sport provides plenty of comfort.
- The Creo SL is the lightest e-bike in its class—literally kilograms lighter than the competition. Not only does the lightweight and stiff, premium E5 alloy frame inspire dancing on the pedals and diving into corners, it also reduces overall system weight and increases the range.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted.
- Battery anxiety? Not on the Creo SL. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal battery, the Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. Our optional range extender provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power.
- By connecting with our Mission Control App, you're able to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don’t want to connect? No worries—the Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to ride.
- With the Future Shock 1.5, you'll feel a reduction in fatigue and an increase in speed, no matter the terrain. The Future Shock 1.5 is progressively tuned for road and gravel and gives you more control via a knob atop the stem. The new Smooth Boot and top cap also enhance the aesthetic, so you get a clean transition from head tube to stem.
- We’ve learned there can be more difference between two male cyclists than between a male and a female cyclist. Gender alone doesn’t provide enough data to specialize. It means that separating bikes as male or female is arbitrary and outdated. With this in mind, Specialized developed a geometry that's best-fit for all riders—one that's comfortable, snappy, and handles like a dream.
FRAME - Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum frame, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Boost™ 12x148mm
FORK - Future Shock 2.0 w/ Smooth Boot, Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
HANDLEBARS - Specialized Hover Comp Alloy Bar, 125 Drop x 75 Reach
STEM - Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
SEATPOST - Carbon, single-bolt, 30.9mm
FRONT BRAKE - Shimano 105, Hydraulic disc
REAR BRAKE - Shimano 105, Hydraulic disc
REAR DERAILLEUR - Shimano RX812 GX, Shadow Plus, 11-speed
SHIFT LEVERS - Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic brake levers, mechanical shifting
CASSETTE - Sunrace, 11-speed, alloy spider, 11-42t
CHAIN - Shimano HG601, 11spd
CRANKSET - Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset
CHAINRINGS - Praxis, 46T, 110BCD
FRONT WHEEL - DT R470 Boost, 12x110mm
REAR WHEEL - DT R470 Boost, 12x148mm
FRONT TYRE - Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28mm
REAR TYRE - Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28mm
INNER TUBES - Presta, 48mm valve
SADDLE - Body Geometry Power Sport, hollow Cr-Mo rails
SEAT BINDER - Alloy, 30.8mm
MOTOR - Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
UI/REMOTE - Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®
BATTERY - Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
CHARGER - Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
WIRING - Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport